This Stream includes TravelManitoba's latest Tweets
When you explore, you can experience being somewhere different in an instant. You could be in a cultural kitchen, the tropics, or in a painting. Here are 10 things to do this week that can transport y
Culture, something you can taste, see, touch, hear, smell, explore and experience. It is anything you want it to be. What does culture mean to you? Here are 10 things to do in Manitoba this week that
August Long Weekend is almost here and there are festivals, fairs, and fun times waiting. What do butterflies, burgers and bears have in common? Find out in 10 things to do this week in Manitoba: http
Splish, splash, slurp and crunch; the sounds of summer! Say a virtual hello to a new Winnipeg resident, rendezvous with friends, sink your toes in the sand and get ready to paw-ty with some pups. Here
A Manitoba Mood ☁️ 🌾 We love the intensity of this scene and how the primary colours are highlighted. ♥️ Tell us, where is your favorite Manitoba red barn? #MBRedBarn
Tweet Tuesday! The contrast of colour in this photo is 🔥. Say hello to our new little friend.
📸 @ greatnorthphotography_
#ExploreMB #BirdsOfManitoba https://t.co/k4SFqiO4fq
It's tour time... so get out those boots that are made for walking! Take in art and appetizers, gander in gardens, and hitch a ride into history. Here are 10 things to do next week in Manitoba: https:
Manitoba... meteors, marshes, and mouth-watering muffins. Mmmmm! So many flavours, so much fun, what to do first?! Festivals and fairs are upon us. Here are ten things to do this week in Manitoba: htt
Summer is here and that means lots of activities. Whether you've taken a trip to the lake with friends or kept it classic with a staycation, here are 10 new things to do next week in Manitoba: https:/
One of the fun parts of summer is exploring new seasonal modes of transportation and adventure. Here are 10 things to do this week in Manitoba that encourage new methods of discovery: https://t.co/Jn
Barry, enjoy your free beer for life from @LBJBrewing and pair it with the refreshing taste of the great outdoors. What more do you need?
5. Fly away home - Barry, this is fate. Just as Canadian Geese return home to @FortWhyteAlive after a long Winter’s migration South, you too must return.
"Flying V" optional.
4. Walk down Barry Trotz Way - Barry, as a Dauphinite you are no stranger to the the prairies. When you take a trip home to the @cityofdauphin, walk down the street named after you. How awesome is tha
3. Ponder at the ponds - Barry, what better place to contemplate a variety of potential line combinations than amongst one of the largest varieties of flora in Canada at the @assiniboinepark Conservan
2. Go full throttle on our aviation history - We love all things jets… and so does the @RoyalAviationMB. Take a gander at Manitoba’s newest Museum and celebrate our aeronautical history. You may see a
1. Try a Scandinavian ice bath - After a long day on the ice at training camp, take your ice bath game up a notch with some rest and recovery at @Thermeawinnipeg.
Barry Trotz, Manitoba needs you and we're here to sweeten the pot. Here are 5 reasons why you need to return to Manitoba to coach the @nhljets. #BarryAndTheJets
#trotzwatch #nhljets #gotjetsgo #explo
If you've always wanted to try horse back riding, take a tour of the Mint, or go glamping...now is your chance! Here are 10 things to do this week in Manitoba: https://t.co/RYHPrWpuTX
RT @kilterbrewing: Together we’ve created a smooth and easy-drinking Prairie Lager (4.5%) made in Winnipeg, for Winnipeg.
Proudly brewed with real ingredients from our own backyard on Treaty 1 terri
RT @EDWinnipeg: We love our new emblem for "Winnipeg: Made from what’s real"! It’s multi-faceted, like Winnipeg.
➡️ Some see a sun for our optimism
➡️ Some see a cog for our industrious roots
➡️ A “W”